Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Quick Update..

I had a CT this morning to make sure there wasn't something else causing my lung to collapse, and praise the Lord there wasn't.  They did say it's still slightly collapsed, but less than 10%.  The surgeon was nice, seemed to know what he was talking about, & took time to answer questions which is a blessing after experience with other doctors that I wasn't quite impressed with.   I've talked to a few more doctors at work who know him and say I'll be in good hands...very encouraging.  So..they said they'll let me know in the next couple days when surgery will be..they're thinking in 2-3 weeks.  I'd be in the hospital 2-5 days, assuming there are no complications & that I should be completely healed and back to my old self within a month. Anyways, thanks for all your encouraging words, and prayers...I'll let you know when the date will be! 

No comments:

Post a Comment